All authors must prepare and submit the camera-ready
version of their contribution according to the guidelines outlined in PCS.
All authors have already signed the AIS Author Agreement. As a reminder, papers accepted to AMCIS 2022 must be original; papers cannot have been published or accepted in a journal or conference proceedings. Further, papers must not be currently under consideration for publication or presentation elsewhere at the moment of submission of the revised (final) manuscript.
Because papers are published in the digital AMCIS Proceedings, all submissions must use the revision template, which is different than the initial submission template. Files submitted in other word processing formats or that do not use these templates will not be accepted for publication in the AMCIS Proceedings.
Authors enter the submission title, abstract, keywords, and author information in the menus prompted by AMCIS 2022 submission system at PCS. The paper (including title, author information, abstract, keywords, text, figures, tables, references, and acknowledgements, if any) should be submitted as a single file in Adobe PDF format and must use the Camera Ready Template.
Any submission that deviates from the formatting requirements will be rejected without review.
Visit the Call for Submission & Important Dates page for more information.
- Scholarly Integrity: Scholarly integrity is a core value in our discipline. Scholars submitting papers to this conference thereby attest that they have read the AIS Code of Research Conduct and the work submitted is in accordance with the Code in all appropriate respects. Editors of AIS conference proceedings who receive allegations of plagiarism or other scholarly misconduct may inform the AIS President who may refer the matter, at their discretion, to the AIS Research Conduct Committee.
- Original Material: The author(s) verify that this paper (or substantial portions of it) is not under review, accepted, or published elsewhere.
- Presentation at the Conference: At least one author of every accepted submission must attend AMCIS 2022. Authors should be prepared to present their papers at any time during the conference. Failure to comply with this requirement will result in the removal of papers from the AMCIS 2022 Proceedings.
- Distribution: Submission of a paper to the conference represents the author’s agreement to allow AIS to publish the paper in any written or electronic format for distribution to all interested parties in perpetuity with or without compensation to AIS and without compensation to the author. The parties understand that the author is granting a non-exclusive license and all copyrights remain the property of the author.
- Copyright Note: For all papers accepted into AMCIS 2022, authors of accepted papers will retain copyright. However, by submitting a paper, authors do agree that AIS can publish and reproduce any accepted papers in the AMCIS 2022 Proceedings in the format of AIS’ choosing (CDs, e-Library and printed proceedings) under an established ISBN number for AMCIS 2022.
How to Submit
- Submission system: All submissions are to be made via the AMCIS 2022 submission system at PCS.
- Submission process: To submit your revised manuscript, log into the AMCIS 2022 submission system at PCS. Find your submission under “Existing Submissions”. You will see a link to “Edit Final Version”. This action will take you through a process, similar to your original submission process. After you have submitted your final version, you can verify it by clicking the “See Final Version” link in the “Existing Submissions” table.
- For the revision, please submit the revised manuscript (camera ready), which conforms to the formatting guidelines and requirements for AMCIS proceedings as described here: Camera Ready Template. This should not have the changes marked or tracked.
- Number and Order of Authors: During the submission of your revised manuscript, you will have a last chance to verify the spelling and the order of the author names that you had entered earlier in the AMCIS 2022 submission system at PCS. These names and affiliations will be used to create cover pages in the Proceedings. Please note that these are separate from the Word document you submit. So, please make sure you have double-checked the author information and other manuscript metadata BEFORE finally submitting your revision. Please note that the author list should remain the same as the original submission. You are not allowed to add or remove authors at this stage.
- Correct Metadata: The metadata you enter directly into the AMCIS 2022 submission system at PCS will be used to create the paper and online versions of the conference program; therefore, any information you enter will be reproduced EXACTLY in those documents. In addition to ensuring the proper author order, please make sure that all names are spelled properly and that you do NOT use all capital letters or all lowercase letters for your names, university affiliations or your paper titles in the metadata fields. Also, please also do not abbreviate your institution’s name. This will help ensure that all of your data will show up properly in the Itinerary Planner and the printed conference program. Please note that once a manuscript has been submitted to the online submission system, it CANNOT be altered, amended, changed, corrected, edited, or revised. Once a revision has been submitted, it is final. One can, however, upload a manuscript on to the submission site and then wait to actually submit it. Manuscripts can be altered and re-uploaded until they are submitted.