Call for Submissions
The Program Chairs for AMCIS 2022 invite the submission of completed research papers, Emergent Research Forum (ERF) papers, Professional Development Symposia (PDS), panels, workshops and Technology Research, Education, and Opinion (TREO) talks to the 28th Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS). To be held August 10-14, 2022, AMCIS 2022 will bring together academics and industry professionals around the world to exchange knowledge related to diverse facets of information systems research and practice.
AMCIS 2022 will provide exciting opportunities for participation, collaboration, and dialogue related to the conference theme “Innovative Research Informing Practice.” With your contributions, we will present an exciting program that draws upon the best of SIG-driven AMCIS traditions and continue successful initiatives such as the ERFs and TREO talks. We anticipate thought-provoking presentations and stimulating discussions that exemplify this incredible discipline of ours.
There are numerous benefits to authors leveraging the conference to journal submission cycle for papers. Click here to learn more.
All submissions must be made via the AMCIS 2022 PCS submission system. After creating an account and logging on to the PCS site, authors should go to the “Author Center” to make their submission. Specifically:
- Visit the AMCIS 2022 website for a complete list of tracks and mini-tracks that are available and to determine the proper mini-track for your submission prior to submission. Please contact the relevant track/mini-track chairs with any questions or concerns.
- If there is any conflict of interest between the author(s) and the track or mini-track chairs, the paper must be submitted to the “General Topics” mini-track within the Conference Theme track – Innovative Research Informing Practice.
- Determine the proper type for your submission by reviewing the types of submissions on the conference website. Submission instructions, templates, and forms can also be found on the website.
- January 21, 2022: Manuscript submissions begin
- March 1, 2022: Completed research and ERF submissions are due at 5 p.m. EST
- April 15, 2022: Workshop, panel, and PDS submissions are due at 5 p.m. EST
- April 22, 2022: TREO submissions are due at 5 p.m. EST
Scholarly integrity is a core value in our discipline, and all AMCIS submissions must comply with the policies posted on the AMCIS 2022 website. Scholars submitting papers to this conference thereby attest that they have read the AIS Code of Research Conduct, and that the work submitted is in accordance with the Code in all appropriate respects. Editors of AMCIS conference proceedings who receive allegations of plagiarism or other scholarly misconduct may inform the AIS President, who may refer the matter, at his/her discretion, to the AIS Research Conduct Committee.
We look forward to receiving your AMCIS 2022 submissions! If you have any questions, please email us at: email@example.com.
AMCIS 2022 Program Co-Chairs
Gove Allen, Brigham Young University
K.D. Joshi, University of Nevada Reno
Kevin Scheibe, Iowa State University
|October 14, 2021||Submissions for mini-tracks are open|
|November 30, 2021||Submissions for mini-tracks are closed|
|December 7, 2021||Track Chair decision for mini-tracks are due|
|December 15, 2021||Track and mini-track descriptions and details are due (for AMCIS 2021 website)|
|January 21, 2022||PCS opens for submissions|
|March 1, 2022||PCS closes for full papers and ERFs|
|March 8, 2022||Full papers and ERFs are assigned to reviewers|
|March 25, 2022||Paper reviews are due|
|April 5, 2022||Mini-track Chair recommendations are due|
|April 12, 2022||Track Chair recommendations are due|
|April 15, 2022||Program Chair decisions are sent to authors|
|April 15, 2022||PCS closes for TREOs, PDS, Workshop and Panel submissions|
|April 25, 2022||Revised, camera-ready papers (Full and ERF) are due|
|May 3, 2022||TREOs, PDS, Panels and Workshop recommendations are due|
|May 9, 2022||Program Chair decisions are sent to authors (TREOs, PDS, Panels and Workshops)|
|May 9, 2022||Track session plans are due|
Best Paper Awards
|Best Paper Award on Information Systems, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship sponsored by Kauffman Foundation||Please see Kauffman Best Paper Award sponsored by Kauffman Foundation|
|Best Student Paper Award on Information Systems, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship sponsored by Kauffman Foundation||Please see Kauffman Best Student Paper Award sponsored by Kauffman Foundation|